Sunday was the first booty of the season and I was up early, wrapped up warm and had a purse full of change! It didn't take long for me to find the first bargain, something I've been after for ages and difinately the buy of the day!
A large 1953 Queens Coronation fabric Union Jack - £1 and on the same stall I got a Coronation pop-up book too!
I couldn't resist this little fella for 30p, think he's supposed to hold matches or something? I'm thinking of converting him into a pin cushion.
This brass deer head plaque was only £1 and he looks cute with my vintage rings hanging on his antlers!
Then onto the second booty of the day and yet more Royal bargains! Coronation Scrapbook £1 and a 1952 Illustrated magazine marking the death of the King - 50p
wonderful treasures you have there ;0)
ReplyDeletemy mum has a pop up book very similar to the one shown in your post...well, she did? i will have to ask her if she still owns it x
You did well there, the flag is the best find.
ReplyDeleteGreat finds!
ReplyDeleteLovely as usual, Ant wants the union jack and the magazine with the king on! Lol xx
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed my visit to your blog Laura, some great finds!! I look forward to my next visit. Mandy x
ReplyDeleteWhat great buys what fun you had.
ReplyDeleteI love that stag's head, Laura! Brilliant idea to use it for rings. xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful boot sale finds!
ReplyDeleteI love the Ludo game and the little dog figurine :)
And of course I adore all of the vintage children’s books, nothing beats illustrations like that xx