I wish I had more time to blog! I've been working long and late hours at my new job and all my other spare time is spent locked away in my craft room with Glee on repeat :-( so apoligies to my readers!!
Right then what have I got to show for my lack of blogging??
New makes! More can be seen on my Facebook page
Unfortunately I've been working most Sunday's so haven't had chance to buy any vintage booty beauts :-( but I have nabbed a few gems from my parents so I shall photograph and do a show and tell later on this week!
Also just to let you know if any of you are in the Stoke area this Sunday then come along to Nana's Vintage Fair :-)
It looks to be a brilliant day!
Laura xx

Dear Laura ,Hi,I have been wondering where you had gone ,so pleased to see an entry from you ,I was getting worried ,but see you have as usual ,been busy ,I love your makes ,especially the little tea pots ..love Jan xx
ReplyDeleteAll your jewellery is absolutely gorgeous, you are so clever. xxx
ReplyDeleteyour tea pots are really sweet
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog - so pleased I did, love your creations - fabulous! Your newest follower Scarlett x
ReplyDeleteThe tea pot ring is so adorable! I love it. x
ReplyDeletewow i´m really impressed you make all this incredible beautiful pieces. especially the tea pot is supercute!!! i´m a new follower;)
ReplyDeletelove and kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/
Hi! Just found you via Vix! And don't you make the most delicious jewellery!!!
ReplyDeleteI am most jealous of your royal scores,displayed last post!EEEK! I adore the Queen,and have a huge interest in the British Manarchy,much to my friends disgust!
x
may have to purchase some off you, when im back from uni!
ReplyDeletehope works not too mundane!
xxx