Yesterday I sold my goods at SV&AF and it was a roaring success :-)
Lots of people queued up despite the dull rainy weather outside and I think everyone who visited would agree that it was a wonderful day, with lots of vintage, dancing and cupcakes!!!
I managed to take lots of piccies of my stall but my batteries drained so I couldn't take any more pics around the fair :-(
I'm looking forward to doing many more fairs in the future!!
Vintage Laura xx

so many pretty things <3 xx
ReplyDeleteI love those little heart shaped cushions ,with the pictures ,I have requests for more of my cushions ,you are so clever ,did you sell out ? ...love Jan xx
ReplyDeleteI love love LOVE your stall!!! Especially those tea cup necklaces. I wish I'd have been there to peruse your wares in person. I hope it went well for you lovely. xxx
ReplyDeleteYour stall looks so wonderful, everything is so lovely. The hearts and pendants are my favourite. I am so inspired by your makes xx
ReplyDeleteIt looks so pretty, I bet you did really well. We decided against coming in the end, I'm saving my cash to book a hoiday adn I know I'd have been tempted to buy something frivolous. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Leny