Right so I keep saying it but I'm useless at all this blog malarky! So let's see if this'll work - blogging from my phone! I've been a busy bee up to last weekends Sutton vintage fair, working full time, 3 wedding commissions to do and a whole new line of jewellery for the fair?!!
Here's some pics from Sundays fair! You can find me on instagram #vintagelaura - right then fingers crossed that this works and you might be seeing a bit more of me!
Can't wait to have a catch up with some of my favourite bloggers!
Laura xx










I'm sorry I missed you on Sunday! Liz and Adrian said your stall was as lovely as ever. Those pin-up pendants are stunning! Hope you did really well! xxx
ReplyDeleteVery interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
ReplyDelete