20 July 2012

Recent buys...

*primark studded pumps £8* - *1960's playing cards 50p* - *1950's pixie 20p* - *vintage 50's/60's Jewelcraft charm bracelet £1.50* - *kitsch 50's souvenir bull free* - *swan ring 50p* - *beetle ring £1* - *1970's felt hat £1*

None of that will be in order to the pictures because of this silly phone app!! But that's a mixture of my recent buys! Not many booties visited this week as I've had a vile case of food poisoning! Hope everyone's feeling better than me and enjoying this rather rare sunshine!!

Laura xx

17 comments:

  1. hi everyone
    check out the fabrics at www.fabric-distributor.com,
    they have the cutest, cheapest and best quality fabrics
    come check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, gorgeous! Looking fab, love that hat and souvenir bracelet. For some reason you've dropped off my side-bar so I've missed your posts, I shall amend this pronto! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat and bracelet - very nice! (Found you via Vix)

    www.mancunianvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my link

    Here is my blog; leads for lawyers
    Also see my webpage :: leads for lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weekend i used to visit this web site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment,
    as this this web site conations truly pleasant funny material too.
    Stop by my web-site - on Line Blackjack for money

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.


    my web page website
    My webpage :: http://rockthestage.net/profile-20057/info

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so unique compared to many other people.
    Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.
    2

    Also visit my blog ... website
    My page: www.texaslocals.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I read a few of your other posts and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?


    Also visit my blog post: http://status-selebritis.com/users/conniecar/profile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure high resolution videotape quality includes
    much memory, that’s why it gives you enhanced quality.


    Here is my blog post: dameunlike.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I be able to actually obtain valuable facts regarding my study
    and knowledge.

    Also visit my webpage; website
    my page > http://www.4solution.net/huellaverde/pg/groups/282623/shop-on-the-web-for-finest-offers-on-the-web

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for
    sharing this one. A must read article.

    My webpage; moodle.trainingprospects.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thаnks for οne's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you'гe a great author.
    І will make sure to booκmark your
    blog and maу come baсk from now on. I want to encourage onе to continue уour
    gгeat ωoгκ, haνe a nicе holiday weeκend!


    Мy webрage - business Loan with Bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contraceptive tablets will raise estrogen in the body hardens, again leading to cellulite natural.
    Kim only had time for one treatment while planning for her event.
    If muscle tone improves and fat reduced in problem areas, Cellulite Natural becomes less visible.
    While she continued to have regular treatment sessions.
    You can't go wrong!

    my web page :: http://nosestudamos.blogspot.com/2008/06/emprego-das-formas-por-que-porque_04.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Laura,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award 2013! Please check out my blog post about the award for more details! & I loved the post! Want some of those playing cards myself :')

    Love ♡
    Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laura!

    Great post! I have a pair of pumps just like yours but the those are worn - I think I'll have to go to Primark to pick up another pair! That swan ring is stunning!

    I love your blog & have nominated you for a Liebster award! You can check out my post & questions here - http://whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-nomination-from-life-of-fab.html Looking forward to reading your answers! Xx

    http://www.whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Låt inte lätt köpbar hype hylla det rolex kopior faktum att klockor i dag är rikligt och att replika klockor konsumenterna har fler valmöjligheter än till synes någonsin tidigare. Det kommer dock inte klockor kopior att hålla kvar. Varumärken börjar avveckla både produktion och distribution i många områden för rolex klocka kopia att skärpa upp en för lös marknad för armbandsur. Tiden för överproduktion av fake rolex timepieces är ännu inte helt över, men den avtar. Jag misstänker att armbandsurmarknaden fake omega om fem år kommer att ha färre rabatter för nyare klockor, men för tillfället kan konsumenterna fake breitling njuta av ett mycket hälsosamt urval av timepieces runt om i världen till rimliga fake tag heuer detaljhandelspriser eller under.

    ReplyDelete