Well it's been a while... Apologies for my lack of blogging, I've never been very good at this blogger lark but this time I'm gonna stick to it!!
Above - my vintage dog "collection" in the craft room
Blogging was a chore on my old laptop, I'd upload pics and end up getting very frustrated at it's slowness and constant crashing. I never got a new one because it wasn't broke, just a big pain in the bum. But one day I turned it on and was faced by a blank screen, so after ranting about "how they don't make 'em like they used to", I decided to embrace modern technology and got myself a schnazzy pink number (granted I only bought it for it's prettiness), but I have to say I'm a little in love!
So what's new with Vintage Laura xx? Well I've done 2 more Sutton Vintage and Arts fairs - photos can be found on my Facebook page. One where I met the lovely Vintage Vixen! I'm soon to have my advertisement in The Vintage Directory - you can pre-order your copy here. I'm currently working on some new one-off jewellery pieces, a Marilyn pendant range, a new Summer-inspired range, purses and cushions. I'm also trying to tackle creating a website which is coming along quite nicely!
Above - sneak peek at the new Marilyn range
Above - the new purse range
Now time for me to catch up with your blogs!!
Laura xx




Blogging should never be a chore, so glad you've got a lovely new computer.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see you back, I've missed you!
ReplyDeleteGuess what...
My old laptop got too crappy and old too! And guess which laptop I bought to replace it, I blogged about it here...
http://pookie-shoegal.blogspot.com/2011/11/better-connected.html
I think we have the exact same taste in such things! Pink and girly afterall :)
I love the Marilyn range, I really want to see the new film about her <3 xxx
Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.
ReplyDeletelåt oss kolla fake rolex in ramen. Sinn T2B har en utformad säkerhetsram för titan i fångsten. Det är förmodligen värt fake Rolex att bryta ner ordets soppa. Först det tegmenterade titanet. Tegimenting är en rolex replica ythärdningsprocess som används av Sinn som ökar hårdheten hos metallen till upp till 1200 Hv. I praktiken innebär detta att Rolex replica ramen är riktigt, riktigt svår att repa. En trevlig taktförändring om du är van vid aluminiumramar. Därefter hänvisar "captive" till rolex kopia det faktum att ramen är säkrad med fyra små skruvar som håller den på plats, men "säkerheten" är fake cartier där det blir intressant.
ReplyDelete