Latest makes ; Vintage inspired brooches and pendants
Apologies for my lack of blogging, it's been very stressy here at Vintage Laura HQ!
I haven't even got round to thanking Bruce from Eclectic Ephemera for my Stylish Blogger Award (I will be blogging my 7 facts soon!)
It's now 2 weeks till Sutton Vintage and Arts Fair (cue mad panic!!)
I think I'll take this advice;
... well at least try to anyway!!!
Laura xx

How lovely to hear from you! I love those pendants, they're amazing. I'm hoping to go to the Sutton Vintage Fair and I'll definately try and find you if I do. xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the pendants,very pretty.
ReplyDeletexx
http://forevermissvanity.blogspot.com
I wondered where you had gone ,love the minitures ..great collection...love Jan xx
ReplyDeleteI adore all of these pendants, so delicate and beautiful. Good to hear from you xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the brooches and pendants guessing they'll be going to the vintage fair
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I love it :) X
ReplyDelete