On Tuesday I had a job interview for Hobbycraft, so after that my Mom thought I deserved a bit of retail therapy so we went shopping around Stafford. On the window of a charity shop I noticed a 1950's wicker picnic hamper complete with original china plates for a bargain-ious £4.99, therefore I had to have it! I'd been after one for a while to display things in on the stall.
All the sunshine and picnic talk has inspired me to create this 3d felt cupcake :-)
I think I'll make some more with sprinkles on the top!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine as much as Ted!
Let me know what you think of my latest make :-)
Ted looks adorable with his hankie and of course I'm loving that cupcake!
ReplyDeletex
Great picnic hamper find! Don't you LOVE charity shops? (we call them "thrift stores" here).
ReplyDeleteVery cute cupcake-- how were you planning to do sprinkles? Seed beads or pearls? Sequins? BOTH? OOOo, yes! More is never enough!
(Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you!)
I love your cupcake! x
ReplyDeleteTed looks like he's having a fab time! love the cupcake!! Mx
ReplyDeleteLove this post it reminds me of those vintage birthday cards with the photographs of toys having tea etc
ReplyDeleteHope the interview went well.
Hi Laura, I've just discovered your blog and have enjoyed reading it very much. The picnic basket is an amazing find and your cupcake looks good enough to eat. I look forward to future posts of your vintage finds.
ReplyDelete