21 August 2010

Finally, I'm back...

It's been a very long time!! A-levels are over and done with and I've began to start up Vintage Laura xx. I've began making a series of different ranges such as; Cards, Homeware, Accessories and more! Yesterday I finally got my charm delivery and made some gorgeous vintage-inspired necklaces ready to sell on my parents stall at Leek Antique Market today! Here's a few of my favourites;

"Love Birds Locket"

"Polly"

"Pucker Up"

"Goldie"

"Pretty in Pink"

"Bobby"

"Parisian Chic"

Let me know what you think :-)

Laura xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful presentation, VERY tempting items. Well done. When are you going to come down & do a Vintage fair near us! Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back! I started to think you had gone forever!
    Hope the exams went well and I love what you have made.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God Lauraaaaaa!!!!
    I LOVE them ALL!!! Got a little excited there. So lovely to have you back in blog land.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely designs and great presenations! A complete package (so important!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Just discovered your blog via comment on HenHouse (I love her blog too!)
    Good to meet you
    Sue

    ReplyDelete