When it snowed on Wednesday I trudged to college wearing 10 pairs of socks and more wool than a field of sheep! But shock horror, they let us go home at 11! Sooo I trudged home avoiding the annoying boys in the year below throwing snow balls and went straight back out the door again to stupidly walk the dogs up the Cannock Chase! What my parents didn't tell me was that :- It was a 4 mile walk. - It was up hill, down hill and - There would be like 1/2 a foot of snow!! I managed to fall over and impressive 10 times! 3 of those were going up a hill holding onto my Mom and Dad! haha! Saw a load of gorge deers too but they were too quick for me to catch on camera, plus my batteries kept running out so I only managed to take these 3 pics!
I promise that next time I'll blog about something crafty! haha
Laura xx
Hey! Thank You for your comment on my blog!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only person that hasn't owned a pair of jeans!!! I have only recently bought a couple of pairs but hardly ever wear them. I'm a tights and dress/skirt girl too!!!
I also have only just bought a pair of shoes that don't leak. Ballet pumps and rain really aren't a good combination. Hehe!
Anyhoo...I'll stop going on about my inappropriate choices in clothing/footwear.
I LOVE the jewellery you made for Christmas presents. They're just gorgeous.
xxx
Thank God it isn't just me Jess and Laura, I am the joke of the playground in my long socks and skirts and I know I can admit it to you, mary-jane birkies. I did switch to Rocketdogs in the snow. Hubby thinks I'm mental but no amount of bad weather will make me wear walking boots or wellies, it ain't happening. I just don't do appropriate footwear, even if I have woolly hat, scarf and gloves. I am a woman of two halves.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, found it via nellieandelsie, who's etsy shop could fill my house and Jess of course who's just lovely, one of my favourite bloggers.
I love a rambler, not the walking in the appropriate clothing type obviously.
Ali X
I admit I own a pair of Emu's but like Ugg's, they are hardly appropriate weather shoes. Toasty warm and cosy for sure but useless in rain or snow....
ReplyDeleteI noticed you are eighteen today. I was that age almost twenty years ago....I could be negative about the passage of time OR I can be pleased a lovely eighteen year old wants to chat. How lucky am I?
The recipe for Golden Syrup Steamed Pudding can be found a t Good Food dot com. It's easy peasy, lemon sqeezey!
X
Thank you for visiting my blog, do visit Somerset soon! Lizzie x
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, yeah that would be fine :) Hope your A-levels are going well xx
ReplyDelete