Well Britain looks like a Winter Wonderland and it's brilliant!!! Staffordshire doesn't seem to have it as much as other parts though :-( but there's more on the way, YEY! I haven't been able to re-live childhood memories because our College seemed to be the only place in the whole of England to stay open during the blizzard! Plus the blizzard was on a Wednesday which is the day I'm at College till 4 so by the time I'd made it home it was dark and I was scared of building a snowman in case I used the yellow snow! Then by Thursday the snow had turned to the rubbish icy/slushy stuff which I know more than anybody seen as on my walk to college I managed to fall over an astonishing 5 times!! It has taught me that Irregular Choice shoes may be very beautiful but snow shoes they are not, therefore I must buy some unsightly but practical footwear!! haha!
My white covered garden :-)
My beautiful Ruby! (My other dog Taz wouldn't pose for a pic)

I love how the snow makes everything look so pretty
Hope everyone else is enjoying the glorious weather!
Laura xx
Hi Laura, cool to 'meet' you! I had to smile about your irregular footwear comment, I lived down in Brighton for a number of years and at the time the Uni had visiting stuedents from India, it was the first time they'd seen snow and were out there in their sandals and sari's!! such delight, I've never forgotten it!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing your crafty 2010! Mx
Hey Margaret!
ReplyDeleteLovely to meet you too! I love your work on your blog. And my Mother said my shoes were impractical for the snow?!! hehe! I'll do more crafty blogs soon! I've been very distracted by the pretty snow when I really ought to be doing my A Level Textiles work :S haha!
Laura x